Dear Kak ani,
Tahniah! Dah grad pun hang. Congratulations! I cant attend ur convocation but still my doa is with u.i'm very proud of u. U are my sister since i was born. Ye la, hangkan kakak kandung aku. haha. We've been through ups and downs. U know what i mean. We used to gaduh and didnt talk with each other because ur perangai is totally different from me. I'm more lembut and u r more keras hati. Sometimes i wish i can be like u. Keras hati and people wont have any chance to make me cry. U are very protective towards me. Eventhough u sometimes taktau macam mana nak express ur love, but i know deep inside u, u want to protect me because u know ur younger sister is very soft and people always bully me. Anyway, u used to bully me too when we were kid. Ur cubitan, adoi saket tau. U always made me cry (u know that). But dont worry, i forgive u already. Eventhough u look tougher than me, tapi lagu semua mau jiwang. haha. I cant tahan that part. I listen to Linkin Park and u choose Noraniza Idris and sometimes Spoon. That time, i realize even u look more ganas from the outside, rupanya u r soft from the inside.
Heard from bapak that u got hired already. Congrats and alhamdulillah ang dah tak habiskan beras kat umah jer. haha. Keje rajin2. Memandangkan only u left at home, take care of mak and bapak. Be more mature. Go and help mak more frequent. Mak and bapak bkn kuat mcm dl. Try to make them happy as much as u can. When u are away like me, u know how it feels when there's no one to turn to. I have very good friends here but it different u know. No one to scold and ask u to do anything. No one to say NO or atur ur life. No one to mintak duet from. I miss that. Appreciate them b4 u still can live under the same roof. Btw, thanks to u because if it's not because of u who force me to go for netball practice, i wont be terror like today. Dah lama i want to say that. And u r the one who paksa me to go inside the court and play GA. U said that pegi maen posisi GA nanti ang leh shoot. I just ikut u because i kan takut with u. Thanks for the paksaan. Kalo tak, i wont be like i am today. I wont play for school and not even for Perlis and i dont think that i will play other sports too. Hang ni kira pencetus semngt aku menceburkan diri dlm dunia sukan la kiranya. Ha bangga la tu.
Walaupun aku ni dah biasa jadi mcm kakak (admit that i'm more mature), still i respect u as my elder sister. Pround to have u as my sister. I sayang u and i'll hurt if someone say/do something bad to u (seriously!).
Tahniah! Dah grad pun hang. Congratulations! I cant attend ur convocation but still my doa is with u.i'm very proud of u. U are my sister since i was born. Ye la, hangkan kakak kandung aku. haha. We've been through ups and downs. U know what i mean. We used to gaduh and didnt talk with each other because ur perangai is totally different from me. I'm more lembut and u r more keras hati. Sometimes i wish i can be like u. Keras hati and people wont have any chance to make me cry. U are very protective towards me. Eventhough u sometimes taktau macam mana nak express ur love, but i know deep inside u, u want to protect me because u know ur younger sister is very soft and people always bully me. Anyway, u used to bully me too when we were kid. Ur cubitan, adoi saket tau. U always made me cry (u know that). But dont worry, i forgive u already. Eventhough u look tougher than me, tapi lagu semua mau jiwang. haha. I cant tahan that part. I listen to Linkin Park and u choose Noraniza Idris and sometimes Spoon. That time, i realize even u look more ganas from the outside, rupanya u r soft from the inside.
Heard from bapak that u got hired already. Congrats and alhamdulillah ang dah tak habiskan beras kat umah jer. haha. Keje rajin2. Memandangkan only u left at home, take care of mak and bapak. Be more mature. Go and help mak more frequent. Mak and bapak bkn kuat mcm dl. Try to make them happy as much as u can. When u are away like me, u know how it feels when there's no one to turn to. I have very good friends here but it different u know. No one to scold and ask u to do anything. No one to say NO or atur ur life. No one to mintak duet from. I miss that. Appreciate them b4 u still can live under the same roof. Btw, thanks to u because if it's not because of u who force me to go for netball practice, i wont be terror like today. Dah lama i want to say that. And u r the one who paksa me to go inside the court and play GA. U said that pegi maen posisi GA nanti ang leh shoot. I just ikut u because i kan takut with u. Thanks for the paksaan. Kalo tak, i wont be like i am today. I wont play for school and not even for Perlis and i dont think that i will play other sports too. Hang ni kira pencetus semngt aku menceburkan diri dlm dunia sukan la kiranya. Ha bangga la tu.
Walaupun aku ni dah biasa jadi mcm kakak (admit that i'm more mature), still i respect u as my elder sister. Pround to have u as my sister. I sayang u and i'll hurt if someone say/do something bad to u (seriously!).
Lots love,
ADIK
ADIK

She's good in stealing my baju. I use to it anyway. During the convo with mak and bapak. The bouquet tu msti die paksa mak bli. haha.


5 thoughts:
congratz to kak ani zati!..i know, u gals r always being there for each other..
buat kak ani...
zati mmg sayang gle kat kak ani tau!..:)
congrats kak hani!
ahahahahhaha..biarlah dia nak paksa mak ketua beli bouquet tu..hari kebesaran dia..ngeh3
uish. noraniza idris tuh yg tak tahan...
sara-ha kak ani,dgr tu sara chad ckp i really luv u, u know.
alice-haha saje je wat2 ayat jeles tu. hee
tiku-haha tu blom aku bgtau lagu laen laie tu. haha
ade iras zati la! ;p
Post a Comment